Saturday, July 17, 2010

Delphi wrapper is here!

Now from Embarcadero. I didn't code in Delphi since five or more years ago. Found interesting changes, like the unicode thing (all strings in Delphi 10 are unicode).

Otherwise I got some fun creating the wrapper unit. It encapsulates *all* LittleCMS 2 API, so probably this is a great improvement for Delphi folks.

See here the DLL, the unit and a small demo.
http://www.littlecms.com/lcms2_delphi10.zip


The Delphi wrapper will be officially included in lcms distribution in version 2.1, which is scheduled for November 2010. But you can already use this (unsupported) unit.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your blog and this post. You make some very informative points. Keep up the great work!

    -
    Delphi development

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that I came across your blog. Great articles are here. Daisy

    ReplyDelete